OneBin: Revolutionizing waste management
OneBin revolutionizes the waste management system by offering an automated multi-sorting artificial intelligence recycling bin, a modular system for waste management that enables sorting recyclable materials at the point of collection.
It can be used in public spaces, offices, colleges, transportation hubs, retailers, schools and also in the events where recycling rarely happens.
How OneBin works
- Reduces CO2 emission.
- Automatic segregation of recyclable materials from waste.
- Ensure all recyclable materials reach recycling facilities.
- Avoid filling landfill with long lasting recyclable materials.
- Avoid leaching toxic materials to environment.
- Fill level measurement unit to notify the real-time status of the bin and reduces uncesserary collections.
- Promote routh optimization for waste management organizations.
- Collect, manage and analyze the data, all in one place for optimum waste management practices such as location- based waste aspects (waste-recycling rate and volume).
Education and interaction
- Eliminate recycling confusion.
- Educate people to do recycling correctly and not rely on wish-recycling.
- Minimal human intervention while efficient educating tool.
- You will be readily seeing whether your item is recyclable or not along with the reason.
- Engage users by providing an interactive experience.
- A descent screen provides the opportunity for advertisement.
- Helps customers/companies to meet the sustainability goals.
- Retrofittable on to the mostly used recycling bins.
- Contactless operation.
- Offers a standardize auditing and real time report generation.
- Promote product stewardship scheme effectively.
- Provide a unique QR code upon depositing specific products.
- Hygienic and inviting.